- Lift sanctions against Qatar immediately says the United Nations
- The CEO of BioNTech says almost everyone in the world will get the COVID-19 vaccine within 10 months
- Gyms in Qatar are allowed to reopen their toilets and changing rooms again.
- The Ministry of Interior takes action against 164 people for not wearing masks
- Ooredoo compensates customer for issues while upgrading their main server
- Active cases of COVID-19 up by 17 to 2,745
It’s Friday 13th of November
In today’s newspapers
Lift sanctions against Qatar immediately says the United Nations
All three English medium newspapers in Qatar are leading with the story that The United Nations Are calling on blockading states to immediately lift Qatar sanctions.
The CEO of BioNTech says almost everyone in the world will get the COVID-19 vaccine within 10 months.
Gyms in Qatar are allowed to reopen their toilets and changing rooms again.
The Ministry of Interior takes action against 164 people for not wearing masks
And Ooredoo is giving 50% discount on November bills for postpaid plans, or 500 flexi points for those on Halla. As compensation for the network issues they experienced earlier in the week while upgrading their main server. Nice….
Now today’s COVID update.
In the last 24-hour period, active cases of COVID-19 have increased by 17 to 2,745.
10,376 COVID-19 tests were performed, and just 2.36% of those tested positive. Of those testing positive 53 were travellers returning to Qatar, and they are now in quarantine
@MOPHQatar @PeninsulaQatar @GulfTimes_Qatar @Qatar_Tribune
#Doha #Qatar #News in 60 Seconds – Friday the 13th November 2020 S1E202
Access Marhaba e-Guides here – http://bit.ly/2HQ7MwoeGuides
Sources @MOPHQatar @PeninsulaQatar @GulfTimes_Qatar @Qatar_Tribune
#QatarQuick #Newsin60Seconds #qatarnews #qatarquick #marhaba #voiceover #today #dohaqatar #dohalife #dohacity #dohaqatar🇶🇦 #qatarlife #qatarnews #dohanews #gulftimes #dohainstagram #HelloDoha #qatarinstagram #qataria #qatar_shopping #COVID #COVID-19 #stayhome #socialdistancing #visitqatar